Monday, September 15, 2008

 

15th Sept. Monday and The Frosts.

So, what have we been up to today?
There has been wrapping, invoicing, accounting and posting - but not too much of anything.
This morning we caught the bus into town to change my Sloggis.
I confess to a bit of naughtiness.
I wore one pair on Saturday, although they felt a bit tight. Indeed, I wondered if the tightness might have contributed to the bleaking ladder! Work it out!
That pair have been washed and fitted back into the pack with the other 3 unworn pairs and with the other, unopened box, all were returned to TJ Hughes and I now have larger sized Sloggis.

This afternoon Frieda came round and told us of her wonderful few days holiday in a converted mansion near Hereford.
She told us that the hotel and grounds were so big it took 40 minutes to walk from one end to the other.
Maybe!

Bill has had another of his regular blood tests.

This evening we got our first glimpse of the new baby - in photographic form only.
We are going to meet him on Wednesday.


Matt sent this one, taken last Saturday.
For those that don't know there are Joel, Matt, Jenny, Suzie and Anna in the back row.
And of course Ruth Dede, Felix and baby at the front.
Do click on the photo to see them all much more clearly.
I have felt tired and gutty today. I look forward to sleep.
Goodnight.