Monday, July 14, 2008

 

14 July Another day feeling very tired.

Last night, after a hard day's work I was in bed feeling rotten by half past eight.
For much of today I thought I had felt the benefit of of a long night, but midway through the afternoon I began to feel bad again.
I just had to keep going, I had parcels to make in preparation for EBay sales.
And there was a dinner to cook which we ate with a dose of sport again.
We were watching the Tour de France, one of the most interesting days really as they pedal themselves up the Col de Tourmalet in The Pyrennees.
I fell deeply asleep though.
I have just checked the results on-line and see that there is now a new race leader in the yellow jersey for tomorrow at least.
Well, I think I will make a cup of tea and then have another early night, though I think it will be 10 o'clock now before I get there.
Good night.