Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

19th March Health hobbies and grandchildren

What can I say about today?
The first thing is that Bill has been seen by the nurse at the GP's surgery. She scurried off and spent time talking to one of the doctors and Bill is now to increase the dose of his blood presure pills yet again. He was also given a form for a blood test which has duly been done at the hospital. He will see the doctor in 4 weeks.
And it won't be very long before he is seen at the hospital about the rheumatoid arthritis.
I have an appointment the same week to see the endocrinologist and must have another blood test the week before.
Health issues have become an important part of our lives.
But I have been busy today with other things. I have described and listed for EBay and also dealt with items that have sold and been paid for.
Some books have sold rather well.
But this is my hobby and maybe I don't need to outline lots of details about how things are going every time. I will just say that 4 books that came from a big box of 170 books that I paid £17 for sold today for over £17 - hey, I still have 166 left to sell!
It was an important day for young John - his first day at kindergarten.
In Thailand there is an opportunity to spend two and a half weeks with the teacher they will have in the proper school class to get used to being away from Mother and playing with other children. Mam said he was told that he was talking too much!
He starts full time kindergarten school at the beginning of May.
Take a look at the jjjjblog for a few pictures and details.

Jamie's Blog http://jjjjmonk.blogspot.com/