Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

2nd March Part 3 The Swimming Pool again

After our time at the meditation centre it was good to go and chill out by the pool at Land and House Village - we had been there the week before, so you have seen pictures of the beautiful location perhaps. We could have a bite to eat and a drink and have a play in the water.
Jessica is very confident in the water and with her arm bands would swim with me to the deep end. We had great fun.
If you saw the pictures taken the week before I expect you would agree with Jamie (and me) that the swimming costume that I bought in Central was far more suitable for me really than the one I bought at home - but here goes, I bravely show off my body!













John didn't want to be in the water on this visit - but soon I will put pictures from a 3rd visit to the pool on the blog and you will be able to see how with the help of his Daddy he gained lots of confidence.