Friday, March 23, 2007

 

1st March Part 2 Naithon Beach

From Kamala, we drove further north to Naithon. The road twists and turns, up and down the steep hills.
We enjoyed a good lunch overlooking the beach - a very quiet holiday resort, with just a few places to stay.



I am always fascinated by the fruits growing wild - this time at the edge of the beach.


The beach was peaceful and the sea was very calm.
When Bill and I were there last year it was towards the end of April and we witnessed the changing seasons - in the low season the waters are wilder.

Jamie poses on the beautiful empty beach, March 1st 2007.



Bill poses on the same beautiful and peaceful beach, 25th April 2006.

This is a photograph that Jamie took this year. The sea was so warm and inviting, but I had no swimming things with me and anyway we were short of time for we had to be back to pick Jessica up from school.



I tried for ages to get this picture - and in the end I admitted defeat; Jamie got this one first and I knew I couldn't match it!

And here he is - Jamie proudly taking his mother on a special trip.