Saturday, December 15, 2012

 

Treatment for the common cold.

Yesterday I wouldn't allow myself to think that I had a cold.
But I have.
Boo!
And my chosen treatment for this malady? Off out early to buy at a car boot sale and after some breakfast, a walk in the bracing breeze.....or fierce wind, depending on how you look at it.
I have to laugh at the reaction of a computer user who googles "treatment for the common cold" and gets my page of ramblings.
I bought well at Ford.


My kitchen looks like a shop!


This is just some of  what I bought. I got all of this from one stall.

No, that's not true - I bought the 1960's mirror from a couple that we have got to know.


















We had our eggs benedict in The George in Littlehampton.
Then walked along by the river and on the beach.
The wind cleared my head a little.







































We enjoyed watching birds.
Have you ever watched sea gulls stamping on the ground to bring the worms to the surface? They look quite comical.
There were also flocks of starlings swooping about.




This evening I feel weary.....but I think I would have felt just as weary (maybe worse) without such an enjoyable morning.