Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 

Time for another trip.

Truly a day to consider hibernation!

The sunshine and blue skies disappeared; maybe the temperature was a little higher under the clouds, but it didn't feel warmer to me.
It has rained and felt very dreary.

Hardly a time to pack our bags.
Tomorrow morning early we shall drive to North Wales.

But, despite feeling run down, I should be able to carry on with a spring in my step.
The hospital doctor was able to tell me that the results of my most recent CT scan are good.
There has been no change to my body since the previous scan.
I will go through all the checks in about a year's time and then see the urology team once again.
I have to acknowledge that I am a very fortunate person.
Thank you world for giving me such good doctors and a body that was able to fight.

There might be brief blog postings during the next few days - or not.
I will get back to normal next week.
We still have some wonderful Thailand episodes and hopefully there will be some special Welsh ones to add to the list.