Tuesday, August 04, 2009

 

My pictures of animals at Tilgate by Ekatarina.

There has been quite a lot of rain today.
But that's alright because I have enjoyed being at home making up interesting games to play with a lot of Pokemon cards that Dad found at a car boot sale last time he was in Crawley.
By 4 o'clock the rain had stopped and there was a hint of sunshine.
We went to Tilgate Park Nature Centre.
Here are some of my pictures.



2 pictures of the sweet white calf.


The White Rabbit.



This was so funny.
The mother sow had got an itch and was trying to scratch it on the fence.
She was moving her body lots - and of course her teats were swinging about too - the little piglets would try to grab one for some milk - but miss.





A wallaby. It is a bit out of focus. Grandma thinks I was forgetting to let the camera finish taking the photo before running off. She says that is a common thing for people to do.



A black necked swan.


This one is out of focus but I was proud and happy to have the photo because it was the first time I had been close to and photographed a wild rabbit.

A duck - I didn't learn its name.



And we didn't learn the name of these amusing little rodents from Chile.


First the peacock strutted towards us and then he posed just right for me.


The guinea pigs are so sweet.


One of the goats.