Friday, July 31, 2009

 

The family in Market Lavington by Ekatarina.

A day out - by Ekatarina.
There are 3 separate blogs - keep scrolling down to see them all.


On Thursday we drove to Market Lavington in Wiltshire - 100 miles from Crawley.
We passed Stonehenge - I wonder just what that was built for.
We began with dinner with my Great Uncle Roger and Great Aunt Sue.
As usual I ate my own style of dinner.


I took lots of pictures with Grandma's old camera.
And I have learned how to crop and enhance them on the computer.

I also have learned how to take self portraits by using the screen that swings right round.
Here are pictures that I took of all of us.
Except the last 2 pictures, which Grandma took of me in the garden.



After dinner the adults sat around with cups of coffeee or tea.
I have learned that it is more difficult to take pictures of things against the light. That's why the people in the room seem quite dark.


I like the way I posed for this self portrait.




This one makes people laugh!


Grandad before he fell asleep. I have a picture of him sleeping if you want to see it.


Uncle Roger and Aunty Sue at the village museum. Roger and Sue do a lot of work at the museum.

Grandma under an arch of bushes in the front garden.


Grandma and me playing with shadows in the back garden. It is after tea and our shadows are quite long.


Here I am in the garden.


It's a good place to run and play.