Wednesday, September 24, 2008

 

24th Sept. Cold day

Tired! There - that's summed up my day.
Weather was not so good - lots of murky drizzle. But the washing did dry reasonably well out on the line. It has felt cold.
The boss of the kitchen company came this morning to do a complete measuring up before ordering the units we have chosen.
Frieda popped round before lunch - interrupting my Boggle game with Roger and Sue.
I worry a little that she she is not up to cat feeding duties. But we can't take the job away from her because she would be so hurt.
The biggest worry is that she has still not mastered locking our back door. It wasn't locked when we arrived home last night.
Its not difficult - lift the handle and then lock. I think she just lifted the handle.
This afternoon I have been wrapping and invoicing - and almost all buyers from today have paid.
Today's sales were of books that have been listed before - a bonus when those sell.
I am about to watch Who Do You Think You Are - but have a feeling I shall doze off before the end of the programme.
I had hoped to have some Welsh photos on the blog tonight, but they are not quite ready. Bill is dealing with all his and mine.
Bill is beginning to feel the presence of that gift from Ekatarina - a cold! Never mind, she is already feeling much better and so will Bill before long.
The trouble is we all know that a cold is very minor but it doesn't stop you feeling rotten for a couple of days.
So - please stay away from me cold bug. Some hope!
Goodnight.