Monday, September 01, 2008

 

01 Sept. Working Monday.

Monday morning at the beginning of September - it must be time to get back to work!
My work is now so relaxed that of course it is no more than a hobby - but it keeps me occupied.
Today I have sold a number of things on EBay - wrapping, invoicing, thanking for the payments, envelope writing and recording the accounts.
It doesn't sound much - but it fills some time.
I have prepared a large amount of stewed apple from a big bag of cookers that we bought at Edenbridge on Saturday.
I have caught up with a few Emails - many more to do though.
I am still not sure if there is a problem with btinternet. On Friday none of my Emails were accepted by this service provider. I assume that those I sent today have now got through.
Bill has also been busy - giving the house a good once over with the cleaning cloth and the vacuum cleaner.
Thats about all for today. I feel tired - gut is still fragile. Bed soon.
Good night.