Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

12 February. My mistake and the consequences.

I shall be writing very little this evening as a result of a mistake I have made today.

It was not being at the shop for a long day that threw me. That went rather well I suppose, though we could have seen a few more customers I suppose.

Both Bill and I pottered in our areas and tidied things and moved a few things.

As happens quite often it seems the items we sold today were all things we had put in a new position.

I sold just the one item - an old Black magic chocolate tin.

Bill sold 3 things.



No, my mistake concerns my diet. I bought some rice crackers - simple little items to snack on through the day.

The first mistake was to not notice that there was quite a high percentage of peanuts included - so more potassium than I am used to. If there are to be ill effects that could be tomorrow.

The rice crackers were not made entirely from rice flour - flour was also used.

This evening I am doubled up with pain, feel very bloated and of course I am suffering from wind. Though maybe Bill feels he is the greater sufferer of that symptom!

I have to be so careful.

Goodnight.