Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 

11th July Thank you for all your good wishes.

Today's blog is a kind of "Thank You" to everybody who has been so kind and supportive to me recently.
I have had EMails with such encouraging and helpful words - almost embarrassing in their faith in me to turn things around to my advantage.
Thank you everybody.
There have been E greetings and poems, which also add to the feeling of well being.
I have received flowers - beautiful carnations. Thank you so much.
And there have been lovely cards to surround myself with. I enjoy the variety of the cards and the thoughts and effort that have been made on my behalf. Thank you all.

This is part of a poem that was sent from Canada.....

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.