Thursday, April 05, 2007

 

4th March Part 3. Family on the longtail boat.

For much of the journey in our little boat I was sitting at the front with the family behind me, so it was difficult to take photographs.
For the last part, from Panyee, I sat facing the family looking back towards the places we had been. I enjoyed sitting out in the sun for a while.



I took this photo with the camera held over my shoulder.






The 4J's on our long tail boat with Panyee in the background.

This photo was take with the camera held at arms length in front of me. I was trying to see in the screen if I had it lined up straight. You can see from the sloping horizon that I failed!


John is beginning to feel sleepy.

When you are 2 years old, even an adventure on a long tail boat doesn't stop you falling fast asleep when you need to.
Jamie took this happy picture of me as we chugged up the inlet between the mangroves.
The sticker, by the way, has nothing to do with the trip. Jessica had a sticker book and was enjoying sticking them onto each member of the family.