Monday, March 26, 2012

 

The mysterious case of the disappearing oomph.

Where has it gone?
Where has the oomph gone?
I had it during the day, but it has disappeared.
But then I was a bit silly.....I went to the back of the shop this morning to put the kettle on, but didn't actually make me, or anyone else a drink until a bit of a major shift around of stock had taken place.
I am tired now.
I don't think 'll get any of the stuff on the dining room table written up tonight. But then I know the shelves at the shop are full.....so where would I put anything else? Impossible without a re-arrangement!
Bill is busy sorting his weekend purchases out right now.
Tomorrow had better be an easy day.
We will be at the shop with Jo and I am sure Jo and I can pass the time chatting.
And there will be customers too. There were customers today.....Monday is one of the busy days.
Tomorrow, when we get back I shall be dealing with EBay sales.
Please don't let the 1950's table sell! Odd thing to want, I know. And Bill doesn't really want to keep it - but I would like to have it around a bit longer. We'll see - what will be, will be.
Time for a cup of tea and a curl up on the sofa - probably not a good idea. I shall no doubt fall asleep.