Saturday, March 31, 2012

 

It's cold today. But Betty was in the sunshine.

Zest for living seems to have sunk down as quickly as the mercury in the thermometer.
Oh my cold feet!
They are OK now - socks and boots have been retrieved.
I so love the warmth - it creates energy.
Only yesterday we were sitting out for a couple of hours absorbing the warmth of the sun - today I feel idle and cold.
Tomorrow we will go out and I look forward to it......must sort out the clothes I need before going to bed. We will go to the car boot sale at Sayers Common.
Today we shopped - using Morrison's at Broadfield. Then, despite all he things to do on my list I have had a very lazy day.
Never mind.
Some days like that are needed.
Last Sunday we were sitting out in the sun too - at cousin Betty's.
I have created a collage about Betty.

































Betty is 80. She has been widowed for more than 20 years. But life is full and creative.
Perhaps tomorrow I will have something more stimulating to write about.
I shall not let the return of winter get me down.