Wednesday, January 18, 2012

 

Wednesday - day of rest.

The fact that I slept for a while this afternoon seems to suggest that I needed a day of rest.
My body is grateful to have been given rest.
I haven't asked much of myself. I have sorted out the sold things from yesterday and been to post all but 3 of them.
I have begun to go through unsorted boxes in the garage - some bits for the shop, some for Ebay, some for a car boot sale. It all needs checking and writing up.
I now feel I have some enthusiasm for tomorrow - I shall really get my teeth into some work.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Phuket+News+Jamie

This link gives a Google search for "Phuket News Jamie", and you could then find the various bits he has been doing for the paper.
This week there has been a picture of me in the paper. But the website doesn't have as much on it as is on the page.

That's the picture - me walking along Rawai fishermen's beach.

I am getting excited about Ant and Bee!
One of the books (the ABC book) has had 2 bids already and has 7 watchers.