Thursday, January 26, 2012

 

Success.

I've done it!
I have succeeded in sorting out all the potential stock that had been dumped in the garage.
I have some boxes ready to take to a car boot sale - one day, when it's warmer.
I have masses of books to be described for EBay. I might start, tomorrow, with a pile of books from the same series about different coach companies round the country.
And I have shelves of all sorts ready to take to the shop.
It feels like a fresh start.
As with all fresh starts I have made resolutions - not to allow such a build up of things again.

This morning we had to do a bit of shopping. We came home with Chinese meals from Asda; they were obviously clearing out things not sold for the Chinese New Year - so very good offers.
I do love prawn wantons!
It has been our New Year today.

Looking forward, now, to the drama on BBC 4 in a few minutes, telling the story of the relationship and work between David Bailey and Jean Shrimpton in the 1960s.