Friday, November 04, 2011

 

Creativity.

On a day like this I wonder why I ever promised myself and others that I would post something every day.
It is getting late - I have just roused myself from the sofa.
And what do I have to write?
The day has been damp and I stayed home to continue with my photo album.
It is going very well, and I shall always be pleased that I created it.
Not much more to do now.
It will be finished tomorrow. We have no plans for tomorrow....the rain will continue, I fear. We will not begoing to Ford.

I have just looked at the posters designed for The Olympic Games.
Oh dear!
At least I was provided with some explanation for each work - or I would not have known what the artist was trying to say in most cases.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15577818

I guess the artists are pleased with their creativity - at least they get paid for it.