Tuesday, September 21, 2010

 

Monday at Nai Harn.

Monday at Nai Harn.
Bill and I went out on our own to a wide sweeping bay near the south of the island.
The waves were quite big and exciting to watch.





The water was lovely. I have been in the sea at this point - but not this time.
Flags were yellow and red for warning - and later were changed to red.
It is not the waves which are dangerous, but the currents in the low season.


There were some surfers trying to catch the waves.
Perhaps they were early arrrivals for the surfing championship at tyhe weekend in nearby Kata.


I was pleased to catch this wave for myself.

View from our cafe on the beach.





Bill waits for lunch.




My food - rice noodles, chicken and things and also a delicious soup of chicken mushrooms with coconut milk.
Bill had noodles too with a large Thai omelette, filled with vegetables.

In the evening John and Jessica played. John has been collecting bottle tops. Jessica made up a game with them. I think the rules are adjusted in her favour from time to time!


John, waiting for his move.
Now scroll down to see Tuesday's activities.

Labels: