Saturday, December 29, 2007

 
This has been an empty day really, when I have slept quite a lot.

The nausea and headache were there. In addition to that I have a cough and a slight sore throat. In normal times the latter problem might have been considerably less noticeable, but today I felt exhausted.

I guess at some point it might well turn into a cold.

Its a shame really that I felt so tired because the weather was much better than yesterday - I just enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine through the open window for a while.

Bill popped out for a bit of shopping and came back with a roasted chicken - so we had a surprise roast lunch.

There is lots left over so I suggested he take a walk to the local shop for onions, mushrooms and pepper and tomorrow together we will make a chicken korma, using a ready made jar of sauce of course.

I am sure I can chop vegetables sitting down.

This afternoon I watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. This is quite a dark children's musical at times and I have never really taken it to my heart.

I have actually managed to play a few games of Boggle both yesterday and today - that is surely an improvement. These are the first games I have played since October and I found I was able to play quite strongly, though I can only manage a very few games in any one session.

This time last year we enjoyed a huge family day in Wiltshire with Roger and Sue. It was good to remember such a day - one like I just couldn't cope with at the moment.