Thursday, December 27, 2007

 

27th December Flowers that cheer

Just a few pictures for today.
The lethargy of yesterday has developed into quite a deep slough of despond. The last 2 months have been rather a lot to bear really and my brave words have masked some deep insecurities that I am feeling.
I begin with the wonderful basket of flowers sent via the wonders of the internet from our Australian relations. The flowers are a delight to see.
It is hard to tell from the picture how big this arrangement is; it must be a couple of feet across and more than that high.

















Now here are George and Harry posing in front of the flowers.














George is on the left - the cat with the bladder problems, and Harry is on the right - the cat with the limp. They are twins. They are now 11 years old.

Here are the Christmas decorations which Bill arranged before I came home from hospital.




















And just one more of flowers, showing also the poinsettia from Jo and the garden greenery and red from Marion's garden.

I thank you all for flowers and good wishes to cheer me.

I hope soon I can reward you with a more positive outlook on life again.