Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

24th February. Thailand. At the pool.

As I wrote about each day in Thailand whilst I was there, I shall write very little with the pictures. I am sure you could always find the day and read about it again if you would like.
There were no photos on the first day of my stay in Thailand -I spent the time just settling in.
Late on the first Saturday we went to the swimming pool at the Land and House 'village'. It is the most lovely pool I have ever swum in.
Here we are, having fun.


A cheery wave from Thailand.


I bought the swim suit in the smart clothes shop in the Central Mall whilst we were there that morning.


The swimming pool is by a lovely lake. Those lakeside houses must cost a fortune - millions and millions of baht.
We looked at an empty house that perhaps Jamie and Mam could afford - for they like the village very much. But the house we saw was smaller than the one they have and amongst houses very crammed together.

Here you can see the pool alongside the lake.




This is the view of the pool from the deep end.



Jessica poses for the camera.




John enjoyed the water from the safety of these steps. The next week he learned to overcome his fear of deeper water with Jamie.


Mam enjoys cuddling a friend's new baby.