Sunday, April 29, 2012

 

Holidays for many - and the weather.

It has been a while since I posted anything about my life and thoughts.
The rain upsets me.....I am unable to live the life I want to live.
Some interesting things could have been popped into the wet days; but I have concentrated on getting up to date with other things.
We are not alone in having rainy days.
The news from Thailand is of an abandoned (for now) stop in the Khao Sok National Park.
Hey - that happened last October too!
Maybe they can get away this week - the last week of the long school holidays.
There have been good holidays for the Thai Monks.
Here are a couple of collages that I printed for my album today.





Easter has been a time for trips away.
Here is  a picture that my brother shared with me today of Hunstanton in Norfolk.
Lovely picture.


Today has not been holiday weather - but some bold souls decided to get out anyway.

My 2 nephews on the left, and friends, at the Amberley Industrial Museum.

Yes, this very wet drought creates weather talk.
Last week my neighbour gave us another gem. She commented on how windy it has been. Then..."Is it windy at night as well?"
Somehow I must find out if she knows what happens to the stars in the day time!
Mustn't laugh.....Dad told me once of an elderly friend of the family (or relation) who asked what happened to the old moon when the new one arrives each month.

I am expecting a busy day tomorrow at the shop. Maybe not with customers.
I am hoping Monika has emptied a cabinet which she is selling to me. This will involve much re-arrangement for me and a lot of help from Bill.

Now scroll down for a small selection of favourites taken in Newcastle of son and grand daughter.