Sunday, November 27, 2011

 

In Chichester.

Sunday November 27th has been a long and exhausting day - but a day full of pleasures too.

We left home at 7 o'clock - it was still dark and it was drizzling.

The boot sales we have been to are not regular haunts for us and they proved to be rather a waste of time as far as buying things to sell is concerned.
But I did buy clothes and also some Chr things.
I think I have almost all I need.
Apart from Christmas cards.....yes, I think some might get given this year.
Bill would prefer not going from home to home with plants - mainly because each home (very fortunately) is a long and very pleasant duty. And thus we don't actually get round to seeing everybody we would like to.
Cards are still to be discussed.

The second boot sale we went to was in Chichester. We had time for a walk with cameras first - that's always a pleasure.
It was such a pleasure that we returned to the centre of town for more photo opportunities and for cups of tea and cake.

I haven't had time, or energy, to deal with all my photos yet.
I had to deal with EBay sales when we got back. Half deal with them anyway - buyers contacted, accounts done; but I shall have to get up early to get the books ready for posting.

But here are 2 pictures that maybe sum up the day.






























I called this one "Self Portrait in Chichester".






























"Guilty Pleasures".
I wonder what the original users of the building would have thought about their beautiful church being turned into a pub.

More photos tomorow - after another day in the shop.