Friday, October 14, 2011

 

Jet lag.

It is evening - writing blog time.
But I am tired.
We arrived home at about half past ten yesterday evening - about 22 hours after leaving Jamie's home.
The journey was smooth - no hassles.
I hate arriving back at Heathrow - soulless and ugly. The Central Bus Station is just about the worst place on God's earth.
Other countries we have visited do airports so much better. Though we had no time to enjoy Bangkok's airport yesterday; off one plane and then a sprint to board the next plane.

Today - beginning to get things organised, laundry and shopping.

And lots of looking back over the 3 weeks. I miss them so much - family that is.
I can bring pictures to my imagination - of family and our favourite places and feel blessed and happy.
I saw Jamie today.....via Skype camera.
There is something wrong with ours. He could see us after some twiddling, but he never got to hear us. We could see and hear him.
Tomorrow we will have to sort it.

And that is it. Time for bed  - early. My body feels like it is the 2.00 am which it now is in Thailand.
And that is far too late for one who was awake for almost all of the 24 hours of Thursday.