Sunday, March 08, 2009

 

Sunday.

This has been a quiet day really.
The main activity of the day was done by 9 o'clock. It had been a bright dawn - but chilly. There was not much to buy at Dorking or Horley, but we found a little.
I prepared a huge casserole of beef and vegetables, which we enjoyed in the middle of the day and will enjoy again on Tuesday.
I already have some ready meal curries from Lidl for after the shop tomorrow. They have a good variety with a range of flavours and types. This time I chose Thai green curry, whilst Bill chose Thai red curry.
This afternoon I made sure all the purchases were written up and we prepared a box of things to take to the shop.
I watched the final day of the European Indoor Athletics as I worked.
This evening I have dozed a bit - through Larkrise; a shame to have missed some of it.
The weather is still chilly. This afternoon it got very squally and the rain fell heavily. I got the washing in just in time.
As this has been a brief resume of the day I thought I would add a picture - in which I get to know another Patching resident.
Goodnight.