Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

5th March The dinosaur mini golf park. Thailand.

On Monday 5th of March Jamie began working at Sunrise Divers again.
http://www.sunrise-divers.com/
Jessica had an extra day off school.
Mam and the children and I drove to Karon to meet Jamie for lunch at Mama Noi's. It was good to see Jamie back in his domain, caring for Sunrise Divers.
After lunch Jamie returned to work and the rest of us went to play golf - mini golf in a dinosaur park.
It was very well done and the statues looked impressive set amongst tropical rain forest.
Thanks to Mam for many of the photos - I was far too busy having fun.



But first here are Mam and Jessica and John at the first hole.


There were 18 holes and the aim was to get round in 36 - well, I managed at least double that and I lost my ball once!
I tried to play properly. Jessica had a go too - but of course moved the ball with her hands when necessary. John carried his ball round and put it in the hole each time and we all cheered!



Nanny and the monsters!


Jessica poses with me in one of the caves which made up part of the course.



This picture shows how attractive the course builders had made this fun park.




Each monster had its name written clearly - and we had fun trying to say the names.



Jessica and Nanny get on with the game.



Posing by..... I forget what this one is called.



John was a bit worried by the fierce looking statues and I tried to show him that the stegosaurus was friendly and I blew it a kiss!


But John was not convinced!


There were chances to take a rest on the way round. We sat and enjoyed watching an elderly gentleman having a round of mini golf, with his elderly wife keeping the score card for him. I don't think he was doing any better than me!


Here we are - the champion golfers! It was a fun afternoon. I hope Jessica and John have enjoyed seeing the pictures.