Tuesday, March 24, 2009

 

Tuesday woes and work

The words this evening will not sound so very different from last night's words.
But it is not just tiredness that is affecting me - the bug that I thought might be lurking is taking over.
I have a dry chesty cough..... I know - that well known Russian, Ivor Chestikov! My head aches and my throat is sore.
Bother!
I have managed to work through it to some extent.
I have sorted out all the photos taken in Wales - but have not yet arranged them for blogging.
I will start on that tomorrow.
I wrapped a couple of books which sold on EBay today.
And I wrote up all the things bought at the weekend and everything is now on the shelves in the garage.
This morning we took some exercise in the sunshine - sounds like a treat, but it was, in fact, quite chilly in the wind.
The walk was down to the doctor's surgery for my B12 injection. Ouch!
The nurse then took my blood pressure. Maybe the very brisk walk and the injection had affected me - my blood pressure was higher than normal. The nurse looked back at past records and could see that. She repeated it after about 3 minutes and it had dropped a little.
Tomorrow we will not be doing much - the car is off for its first service.
Time for cough medicine, paracetamol and bed soon. Goodnight.