Saturday, April 21, 2007

 

7th March. Some last day Thailand pictures.

I took very few photographs on my last day in Thailand.
Already my mind was preparing for farewells, the journey home and picking up the pieces of my life at home.
Much of the day was spent in packing and shopping.

Here are just a few last pictures of the children.




Jessica, hair washed and in her uniform having a quick breakfast before school.



My lovely little crazy Jessica!




Cornflakes and morning cartoons on TV.




John has to be ready for the journey to school too - wearing Jessica's hat!





John shows that he can be crazy too.




John in the woolly hat - now why would anybody need such a hat in Thailand?



We did some shopping in Central - the big, glossy air-conditioned Mall. The big department store had some nice clothes for children. The toy department provides a play area and John (and Bear) liked the Lego table.



Later we did some shopping in Tescos and the Tesco Mall, stopping awhile in Swensens for ice cream.




A last happy picture of John, tucking into chocolate ice cream.

My heart was beginning to feel heavy as I thought of leaving them all. I have just a few pictures of the new Bangkok Airport to share with you.
Meanwhile Jamie keeps his 4j's blog fairly up to date - not enough new pictures for me of course!