Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

20th January George and Harry the Cats.

We have 2 cats, George and Harry.
They are now 10 years old. They are twins. Their mother belonged to Karen, a neighbour of Roger and Sue's in Wiltshire.
George is bigger and sturdier. Harry, despite seeming to be nervous and fragile is actually quite tough.
But they are both showing signs of aging.
George has some sort of bladder problem and is frequently out digging in the garden. I understand how he feels!
Harry seems to have arthritis and can walk with a limp. Bill understands how that feels.
The cats were named after both our fathers - George Monk and Harry Frost.
These photographs were taken whilst I was in hospital. Both cats crave my company and I expect they were wondering where I was and were happy to snuggle up together on the sofa.