Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

School Photographs

Last weekend Katya gave us one of her school photos. I love it.
She was just 6 years old when it was taken.
I have searched out other family photos - showing each of us at about the same age. Some are school photos.


Katya goes to Cae Top School in Bangor.
















Jessica goes to school in Thailand. In this picture she is 4 years old.














John, of course does not go to school yet. But I couldn't leave him out. This picture was taken in August 2006, when he was 19 months old.












This is Jamie and Ashley in 1976. Jamie was 7 and Ashley was 5.
It is not a school photo. Bill was doing some studio portraits for people and he took this photo.










This is Bill when he was 5.
It reminds me of Katya's school photo.
This is a studio photograph taken at a shop in Crawley.












This was my first school photo, I was 4 years old nearly 5.
I was at school in Wadhurst then.













This school photo was taken at Little Deerswood School, the Ifield village school.
Here I am with my 2 younger brothers.
Roger is on the left and on the right is Robin.
Robin died in 1980.
I was 8 or 9 when this picture was taken.